About This Plan
- European in style, this harmonious design offers two front entry porches.
- The private, first floor master suite has a walk-in closet and a garden tub in the luxury bath.
- In the living area, walls of windows overlook the backyard over a rear porch from the sunken living room with fireplace.
- A formal dining room with a large bay has convenient access to the kitchen. The kitchen features a walk-in pantry and loads of counter space. An eat-at island and a breakfast nook offer multiple eating options.
- Upstairs, two secondary bedrooms share the other full bath. A hobby room or family room completes the second floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,665 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,566 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,099 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,566 sq. ft.
- Deck: 220 sq. ft.
- Storage: 406 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 99 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 52' 11"
- Max ridge height: 29' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 576 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss