European Home Plan for the Narrow Lot
About This Plan
- A decorative wrought-iron balcony sits on the second floor of this narrow lot European home plan.
- Pocket doors in the study at the front of the house save space and give you privacy.
- Further back, the foyer opens up with a two-story ceiling that makes the space feel huge.
- The 12' high great room is raised two steps and has wonderful views of the kitchen and dining area.
- The second floor reveals an enormous master suite with a private balcony that faces the front of the home.
- Two additional bedrooms on this level share a hall bath.
- The roof has a 6:12 pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,321 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,188 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,133 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,188 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 21' 0"
- Depth: 76' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 520 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss