European Home Plan with Central Courtyard
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Much of this luxury home is hidden away behind the facade.
- Designed for a sloping lot, you climb stairs to the front gate house where the beautiful vista of the central courtyard with fireplace greets you.
- Once inside, you enter the huge living room through double doors.
- Beamed ceilings, a bayed breakfast nook and fireplace with built-ins immediately catch your eye.
- The open floor plan includes the spacious gourmet kitchen with its huge island and walk-in pantry.
- The master suite is off to one side with an adjacent study that be used as an extra bedroom with private bath and separate entrance.
- Views of the quiet courtyard can be seen from the formal dining room.
- The huge game room opens to a shaded covered balcony or lie in the sun on the open balcony.
- A drive under garage has room for three cars and stairs that lead up to the main level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,810 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,810 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 96 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 344 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 104' 9"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 1224 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick