European Home Plan with Flair
About This Plan
- A perfect combination of stone, stucco and siding give this European inspired design its flair.
- A formal dining room on the left and a study on the right flank the entry. As you move ahead to the great room, you'll be captivated by the large windows, and fireplace flanked by built-ins.
- The kitchen features an eat-in island and a breakfast bar that overlooks the nook.
- The master retreat includes a tray ceiling in the bedroom, a large walk-in closet and a jacuzzi tub. Upstairs, bedroom two has its own bath while bedrooms three and four share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,163 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,278 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 885 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,293 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 835 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss