European Home Plan With Graceful Columns
About This Plan
- Stone, shingle siding and graceful columns adorn the front of this European style two-story home.
- Upon entering, you'll be pleased with the wall of windows in the great room directly ahead, that allows you a tremendous view of the back yard.
- The kitchen features a breakfast bar that overlooks the dining room and provides additional seating.
- The two-story ceiling in the great room makes the living area of this home roomy and open.
- The master suite is sure to please with its large walk-in closet and spacious bathroom, complete with jacuzzi tub.
- Upstairs you'll find a loft with balcony that overlooks the great room below and three additional bedrooms making this four-bedroom home perfect for just about any size family.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,704 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,797 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 907 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 683 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss