European Home Plan with Raised Games Room
About This Plan
- Send family and friends up to play in the second floor raised games room of this European home plan.
- The vaulted games room ceiling makes the spacious room feel even larger and a covered balcony lets you get a breath of fresh air.
- The two-story foyer and lovely curved staircase make a grand first impression.
- With an open floor plan between the formal living and dining room, you have an easy transition when entertaining.
- Built-ins flank the fireplaces in both the living room and the family room with its beamed ceiling.
- A 42" high bar top lets you see into the kitchen and makes it easy to hand over snacks.
- The breakfast nook and kitchen have grand vaulted ceilings with more beams.
- Note the fabulous sunken wine cellar by the kitchen.
- The secluded master suite is set off by itself with no stairs to climb at night.
- Bedroom 3 on the upper floor has a charming window seat and all the bedrooms get walk-in closets.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,718 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,107 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,611 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 103' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"