European Home Plan with Tall Ceilings
About This Plan
- Dramatic two-story ceilings crown the foyer, family room and even the front-facing study in this European home plan.
- Stone and brick combine to give you an attractive exterior.
- The open floor plan lets the rooms flow together for wonderful views.
- An added bonus is the wine closet that can be opened from either the dining room or foyer.
- The very special master suite has a sitting area and an elegant tray ceiling with two huge walk-in closets.
- Three bedrooms on the second floor suit this home for the large family.
- Both a game room and a media room on this level enhance the home.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 36311TX and 36360TX.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,101 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,033 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,068 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 75' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 672 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"