European Home with Open Layout
About This Plan
- A bold entry porch rises up two stories to showcase the big transom window over the front door.
- Inside, double doors all through the house open up to the rear covered patio.
- Both the master suite and the breakfast nook have bays that extend theose rooms.
- Best of all, the views start right at the foyer where you have only two columns that separate the foyer from the spacious family room.
- A quiet study gives you a place to get away from it all.
- Two bedrooms on the second floor afford privacy for the master suite.
- The garage is over-sized with side-load doors and lots of room for storage or even a golf cart.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,853 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,265 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 588 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 600 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 and 2x6
- Width: 78' 8"
- Depth: 73' 8"
- Max ridge height: 27' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 746 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- French Country
- 1st Floor Master Suite