European Home with Popular Open Layout
About This Plan
- A beautiful swoop roof over the front door gives this European home plan distinction.
- From the entry foyer, you are greeted with marvelous sightlines that sweep through the main living area.
- Two columns are used to define the formal dining room without walls to block the views.
- The great room has a hearty fireplace with built-in shelving on one side.
- Four stools can easily fit around the kitchen island snack bar.
- The master bedroom is off by itself and has a lovely tray ceiling, bayed sitting area and more built-in shelving.
- The master bathroom has a huge shower, double sinks and a soaking tub with ledges on either side.
- Bedroom 3 is up on the second floor along with a sunken loft and rec room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,649 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,870 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 779 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 172 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 66' 7"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Framing Type: Stick