European House Plan for a Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- A beautiful wrought iron balcony heightens the curb appeal of this European house plan designed for a sloping lot.
- Inside, a vaulted study gives you a peaceful place to work with views of the front of your lot.
- The spacious kitchen has a butlers pantry that connects to the formal dining room and a big island that faces the family room so you can see the beautiful fireplace while cooking.
- Four of the bedrooms are up on the second floor along with a study loft.
- Each bedroom suite has a walk-in closet with the master suite having two.
- Want an in-law suite? The finished lower level gives you just that, along with a rec room, wet bar and billards room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,315 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,414 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,805 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,096 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 62' 2"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 804 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"