European House Plan with Clipped Rooflines
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Delightful clipped rooflines add an element of interest to this European house plan.
- The front courtyard has an 8' by 8' gazebo so you can enjoy the outdoors.
- Double doors off the wrap-around covered porch open to the formal living/dining room and the gallery foyer.
- An arched entry takes you from the dining room into the well-planned kitchen that has a walk-in pantry and a breakfast bar.
- Sliding glass doors in the nook lead to the large rear covered patio.
- The study on the main floor could easily be used as a bedroom since it has a closet and attached bathroom.
- The remaining three bedrooms are all up on the second floor.
- A beautiful arch divides the bedroom from the master sitting room and another arch leads to the private bathroom.
- High windows give you lots of wall space for the bed.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,296 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,364 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 932 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 183 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 4"
- Depth: 72' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 482 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss