European House Plan with Custom Features
About This Plan
- Circle top windows, a two-story entry porch and a detailed roof line give this European house plan an impressive exterior.
- Inside, custom features include the use of columns to define rooms while preserving the views.
- There are lots of places for your family to spread out, from the rec room with its gorgeous ceiling to the vaulted study with attached library to the unique family room with its sunken conversation area in front of the fireplace.
- There's even a workshop/craft room and a second floor library that overlooks the beautiful curved staircase.
- All five bedrooms are up on the second floor including the luxurious master suite that has its own exercise room.
- Loft space looks down into the family room below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 8,485 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,206 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 3,178 sq. ft.
- Workshop: 204 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 547 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 170 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 99' 0"
- Depth: 81' 0"
- Max ridge height: 42' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 970 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss