European House Plan with Elegant Roof Line
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Multiple roof lines top this European house plan, giving it a richly detailed exterior.
- Both the foyer and family room have two story ceilings that rise up.
- Two built-in entertainment centers flank the family room fireplace that can be seen from the kitchen so you have a view while you cook.
- A guest bedroom in the far corner is a quiet spot for a study should you choose to use that option.
- The master suite is large enough for a sitting area and also comes with a fireplace and double tray ceiling.
- Each of the three bedrooms upstairs is a generous size and there's a sunken bonus room too.
- Enjoy the views of the family room below through an open railing or build out to create a rec room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,388 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,499 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 889 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 294 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 703 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick