European House Plan with Future Bonus Space
About This Plan
- Decorative wood trim over the front door gives this European house plan a rustic look.
- Stone work on the front of each gable flares out for an interesting look.
- Inside the foyer soars up with a two-story sloped ceiling and is open to both the living room and dining room.
- Built-in bookshelves can be found in the study and on each side of the great room fireplace.
- The efficient kitchen has a peninsula eating bar set at an angle with views overlooking the breakfast nook.
- The all-important master suite is set off by itself away from the other bedrooms.
- Both the master bathroom and the walk-in closet are huge with lots of space to move around.
- All the other bedrooms are up on the second floor, each one a good size and with walk-in closets for all.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,320 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,438 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 882 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 359 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 63' 2"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 660 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick