European House Plan with Grand Staircase
About This Plan
- A grand circular staircase creates a marvelous first impression as you step into the huge foyer of this European mansion.
- Interior columns are used instead of walls to keep the dining room and living room open to the foyer.
- In the kitchen, the sink is placed right where you can see the family room and breakfast nook while you are preparing meals.
- Double doors open to the huge rear deck that extends all the way across to the master sitting room on the other side of the house.
- The spectacular master suite has its own private foyer with a tray ceiling, opening up to a quiet study or the deluxe master bathroom with its grand soaking tub.
- Divided into his and her compartments, the master walk-in closet is enormous, with bench seating at one end.
- Four large bedroom suites occupy the second floor along with a large reading loft.
- Note the handy laundry chute that saves steps.
- There's a rec room over the garage and a gorgeous balcony overlook with open rails so you can see down into the foyer and living room below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,407 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,500 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,907 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 507 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 120' 0"
- Depth: 79' 0"
- Max ridge height: 39' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 870 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick