European House Plan with Guest Suite
About This Plan
- Two tall, two-story arches create a dramatic entry to this five bedroom European house plan.
- The foyer is impressive, giving you views of the fanned staircase, the formal dining room and the huge family room way in the back.
- In the kitchen, there are loads of counters that provides terrific work space for more than one cook.
- Guests have a quiet first floor suite all to themselves.
- On the opposite side of the home, the master suite is huge and comes with a tray ceiling and cozy fireplace.
- The second floor hallway has open railings, creating a balcony bridge that lets you see down into the foyer on one side and the family room on the other side.
- Bonus space over the three car garage adds an extra 422 square feet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,500 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,588 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 912 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 422 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 83' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 38' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 832 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick