European House Plan with Master Retreat
4 - 5
About This Plan
- A unique roof line and metal roofing over the front porch enhance this European house plan.
- The floor plan has a marvelous open layout and uses interior columns instead of walls to keep the views open.
- The trend-setting master suite gives you a tray ceiling and a large sitting area complete with a corner fireplace.
- Vaulted ceilings crown the breakfast nook that has a handy door to the rear deck.
- The study is also vaulted and has the option of becoming an additional bedroom if desired.
- Climb the stairs to the second floor where you have loft space with a fireplace and built-ins for storage.
- An open rail hallway lets you look down into the foyer and great room below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,892 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,640 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,252 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 0"
- Depth: 91' 6"
- Max ridge height: 31' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 860 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12