European House Plan with Optional Finished Lower Level
5 - 7
About This Plan
- An arched stone entry porch ushers you into this imposing European house plan.
- The beautiful open layout is immediately visible with views that stretch from the foyer and dining room to the great room and kitchen.
- A wall of windows across the back overlooks the rear terrace.
- The super-sized master suite boasts a giant walk-in closet with an island in the middle and a window to bring in natural light while you choose your outfits for the day.
- Four big bedrooms occupy the second floor that has its own laundry room and an open rail balcony that looks down into the great room below.
- Finish the spacious lower level to gain a sixth bedroom, a rec room, billiards room and a home theater with platform seating.
- There's even a secret room that could be used as a storm shelter.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,123 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,586 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,537 sq. ft.
- Attic: 387 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,840 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5, 6, & 7
- Full bathrooms: 5 or 6
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 83' 8"
- Depth: 58' 4"
- Max ridge height: 39' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1033 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"