European House Plan with Porte-Cochere
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Stunning in every respect, this European house plan is truly impressive.
- The massive two-story foyer and living room have a second floor balcony overlook giving you dramatic views.
- The open layout is enhanced by interior columns that keep the views open between all the main rooms.
- The enormous covered deck in back is made for entertaining on a large scale.
- Homeowners get an opulent master suite with sitting room, tray ceiling and secluded location within the home.
- Note the giant his and her walk-in closets and the decadent master bathroom with its huge soaking tub set in a bay.
- A guest bedroom suite and a study lie off on the far right side of the home.
- Climb the elegant curved staircase to reach the second floor where two bedroom suites have their own walk-in closets and private bathrooms.
- A huge home office with half bath and wet bar lies over one of the two car garages.
- Related Plan: Get a different exterior and a fifth bedroom with house plan 13499BY (4,854 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,875 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,793 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,082 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 721 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 126' 0"
- Depth: 73' 0"
- Max ridge height: 38' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 870 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick