European House Plan with Porte-Cochere
About This Plan
- Stunning in every respect, this European house plan is truly impressive.
- The massive two-story foyer and living room have a second floor balcony overlook giving you dramatic views.
- The open layout is enhanced by interior columns that keep the views open between all the main rooms.
- The large covered deck in back is made for entertaining and relaxing.
- Homeowners get an opulent master suite with sitting room, double tray ceiling and secluded location within the home.
- Note the giant his and her walk-in closets and the decadent master bathroom with its grand soaking tub backed by the huge walk-in shower.
- A quiet guest bedroom suite lies off on the far right side of the home.
- Climb the elegant curved staircase to reach the second floor where three bedroom suites share loft space.
- A huge rec room lies over the one car garage where noise won't bother anyone below.
- Related Plan: Get a different exterior and four bedrooms with house plan 13498BY (4,875 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,854 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,712 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,142 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 663 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 123' 0"
- Depth: 75' 0"
- Max ridge height: 41' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1192 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- MBR Sitting Area
- Multi Stairs to 2nd Floor
- Sloping Lot