European House Plan with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- Elegant and formal on the outside, the inside of this European house plan has an informal open layout that lets you see the den fireplace from the kitchen sink.
- The ceilings in the formal dining room and foyer vault up to 11' for an expanded feel.
- Three of the bedrooms are grouped together on the right side of the home, all sharing the hall bathroom.
- Homeowners get a spacious master suite on the opposite side of the home and a private bathroom with double sinks and a big soaking tub.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,872 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,872 sq. ft.
- Storage: 40 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 29 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 69 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 504 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick