European House Plan with Sunken Rec Room
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- This European house plan is rich with features like three foyers - one formal, one for the family and one service entrance through the side porch.
- The house was designed a walk-in coat closet, a butler's pantry, two powder rooms and a large vaulted screened porch.
- A wall of glass in the great room brings in lots of light, either thru sliding glass doors or a bank of triple windows.
- The informal area of the home blends three rooms together - the kitchen, breakfast nook and hearth room with fireplace.
- The island offers two sinks so more than one person can help get meals ready.
- A six-burner stove and an island eating bar that seats 4 amplify this marvelous space.
- An enormous master walk-in closet is divided into his and her sections and the spacious master bathroom has two windows that overlook the front courtyard.
- Three giant bedroom suites are up on the second floor, along with a loft to hang out in.
- The sunken rec room has charming dormer windows.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,865 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,228 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,637 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 540 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 81' 2"
- Depth: 96' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1026 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Photo Gallery