European House Plan with Turret
About This Plan
- A big turret on the front of this exciting European house plan houses the study and bedroom 2.
- The wide foyer gives you immediate views of the two-story great room.
- Swing around to the dining area that is part of the large kitchen.
- A private vestibule leads into the first floor master suite that comes with an elegant tray ceiling.
- Guests have their own suite on the opposite side of the home.
- Take the fanned staircase up to the second floor where open railing in the loft area lets you see into the great room below.
- A jack and jill bathroom serves the two family bedrooms on this floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,641 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,031 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 610 sq. ft.
- Storage: 127 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 265 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 578 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick