European House Plan with Unique Lines and Angles
About This Plan
- Interesting shapes and angles give this European house plan a unique look.
- The rounded wall of the study forms an eye-catching turret.
- A rounded bow window extends the dining room making it feel larger. Two columns at the entry add elegance.
- The main living area at the back of the house gives you wonderful sight lines, thanks to the open layout, so you can enjoy the fireplace while preparing meals.
- The large first floor master suite offers a tray ceiling and extra-large walk-in closet.
- There's a guest room on this floor as well as two more bedrooms upstairs.
- The whole family will love the second floor game room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,032 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,332 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 700 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 52 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 280 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 81' 9"
- Depth: 55' 8"
- Max ridge height: 33' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 568 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12