European House Plan with Upscale Amenities
About This Plan
- The intricate roof lines and stone and stucco exterior of this European house plan hint at the upscale amenities inside.
- The huge foyer has a double tray ceiling and arched entryways into nearby rooms.
- Double doors swing open to reveal the formal dining room where you have a short walk by the servery into the kitchen.
- Featuring an big island and lots of counter space, the kitchen has views into both the beamed great room and the informal hearth room.
- Careful planning has gone into the design of even the utility spaces like the mud room with its drop zone, bench lockers and a recycle center.
- The second floor is even bigger than the first and has high end luxury at every turn.
- Even the hallways have lovely ceiling treatments and the master suite has its own foyer.
- A window seat off the master bathroom separates the two huge walk-in master closets.
- The laundry room is on the upper floor where most of the laundry is generated - a step saving measure.
- Loft space comes with a walk-in game closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,566 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,126 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,440 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or Unknown
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 96' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1167 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12