European House Plan with Vaulted Family Room
About This Plan
- Graceful arched windows and two eyebrow dormers boost the curb appeal of this European house plan.
- A cozy library alcove lies off the foyer opposite the large formal dining room.
- The vaulted and beamed ceiling in the huge family room rises up to 19'.
- Nearby, the kitchen has views of both the family room and the breakfast nook.
- A bay window creates a sitting area in the master bedroom, emphasizing the lovely ceiling treatment.
- There are 3 bedrooms on the upper floor plus a walk-in linen closet in the hall.
- The home comes with the option to add unfinished storage space on the second floor.
- Related Plan: Get more space and a different exterior with house plan 41982DB (2,862 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,624 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,793 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 831 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 21 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 4"
- Depth: 53' 7"
- Max ridge height: 27' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 486 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick