European House Plan with Vaulted Flex Room
About This Plan
- Stunning views start right at the front door of this European house plan, where you can see straight back to the vaulted and beamed great room and the vaulted loggia beyond.
- The huge L-shaped kitchen and breakfast nook also overlook the rear covered porch.
- The vaulted and beamed flex room gives you options to customize the space to suit your family.
- Right off the garage, the large family foyer has a bench and hooks to help you keep the family organized.
- Homeowners can enjoy the amazing master suite, also vaulted and beamed, that has double doors opening to a private porch.
- There's even a private master bedroom foyer with a built-in display niche for your collectibles.
- The two car garage is side load making it ideal for a corner lot.
- On the second floor the two bedrooms are split apart so everyone gets privacy.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,915 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,206 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 709 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 7"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 534 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Hill Country
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available