Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- This brick-faced home with stucco on the front porch, plus brick and stucco accents over windows and garage doors, hints at its European roots.
- Two columns set off the foyer from the spacious den with its fireplace and built-in cabinets, which opens onto the covered rear porch.
- The U-shaped kitchen is located conveniently between the breakfast and dining rooms and near the laundry closet.
- The split plan affords quiet and privacy for the master suite, with its walk-in closet and compartmented bath with two sinks, oversized shower and separate tub.
- On the other side of the house, the three other bedrooms share a second full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,987 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,987 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 96 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 231 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 67' 10"
- Depth: 49' 10"
- Max ridge height: 22' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 462 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick