About This Plan
- Two story ceilings in the great room and entryway set the stage for a dramatic open feel in this European influenced home plan. Built-ins flank the fireplace of the great room with its wall of glass.
- The kitchen features an island and a breakfast bar that overlooks the nook to create a comfortable space.
- The master suite is located on the right side of the home and features a cathedral ceiling, spacious walk-in closet and large bathroom with Jacuzzi tub.
- Upstairs, three large bedrooms each have their own walk-in closet. An open rail in the hall allows views into the great room and foyer below.
- Related Plan: For an alternate exterior, see house plan 89062AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,246 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,274 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 972 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 89' 10"
- Max ridge height: 34' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1019 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss