About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The European-inspired excitement of this stucco home can be seen in its use of large, abundant windows. The front door features side lights and an arched transom; this transom motif is repeated over the large triple window, creating an impressive focal point of glass and light inside.
- The spacious foyer leads directly to a large great room with its massive fireplace as well as French doors that lead to the exterior.
- The banquet size dining room, just off the foyer, receives the brilliant light of the triple window, and features a dramatic vaulted ceiling.
- The kitchen and breakfast room provides openness and gives special attention to contemporary angles in the counter space design and wall placement. The spacious kitchen also offers all the amenities of a walk-in pantry, desk, breakfast bar and large convenient laundry room.
- The master suite, with its tray ceiling, is entered through large double doors. It features a separate sitting area with a cathedral ceiling and access to the patio for a gracious and private owners' retreat. Two additional bedrooms each have their own vanity and share a bath.