European-Inspired House Plan
About This Plan
- This 4 bedroom two-story home with second floor master suite is designed to showcase a brick and stone exterior with sloped roof line and multiple gables.
- The main level offers a contemporary layout with open floor plan, gas fireplace and sloped ceiling in the great room and beamed ceiling in the dining area.
- The kitchen with 7’ island and the informal dining area serve the family well for entertaining and small family gatherings.
- A flex room can be used to what best fits your family’s needs as a private study or a formal dining room.
- The master bedroom enjoys a whirlpool tub, double bowl vanity, large shower and a huge walk-in closet.
- Three additional bedrooms, each with a walk-in closet, completes this European inspired home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,938 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,582 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,356 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,582 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 48 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 47' 2"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1090 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss