European Inspired Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- A cottage flair of shingle siding and stone make this ranch a desirable home plan design for today's European inspired market. Inside the kitchen, great room and dining room blend together to create an open floor plan large enough for just about any size gathering.
- With 11-foot ceilings throughout the living area, you'll be surprised at how large this home feels. The great room features a corner fireplace and sliding doors to an attached deck.
- The master suite adds a touch of luxury with its jacuzzi tub, spacious walk-in closet and dual sinks. A second bedroom that can double for a den can be found to the front of the home next to a full bath.
- The three-stall garage with extra storage is exactly what is needed to make it a highly desirable home for just about any family.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,568 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,568 sq. ft.
- Deck: 162 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 732 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss