About This Plan
- A steep pitched roof and stucco exterior give this stately home an European look. Arched windows and a copper roof on the front bay add to the appeal.
- The large foyer makes it easy to greet your quests with the formal dining room and parlor flanking the entry.
- Step down into the spacious living room with a warming fireplace and you feel right at home.
- Overnight guests need not go far to reach their comfortable quarters.
- A large island with room for seats can be found in the kitchen that is open to the breakfast nook and vaulted keeping room with two skylights.
- On the second floor, the family resides in comfort with options for an extra bedroom, bath and sitting room.
- A vaulted master suite leads to the barrel vaulted bathroom with two vanities and a huge walk-in closet.
- The laundry is conveniently placed on the second floor near the two family bedrooms for efficiency.
- See these related house plans: 12017JL and 12236JL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,057 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,574 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,483 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 469 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick