European Luxury House Plan
About This Plan
- Sweeping and hipped roof lines and stone accents dress up the exterior of this luxurious European-style charmer. Inside, 10-foot ceilings are standard on the first floor, with the living room and the foyer rising for two stories.
- A fireplace spotlights the family room, open to both the bayed breakfast room and the spacious kitchen with its eating bar, island and pantry closet.
- The master suite contains a two-compartment bath with his and her walk-in closets, dual vanities, a corner garden tub and an oversized shower.
- The second first-floor bedroom, a full bath, could be a nursery or a guest room.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms, each with a walk-in closet, share a bath. A large game room opens to bonus space over the three-car garage.
- Related Plan: For an alternate master suite, see house plan 5470LK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,531 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,518 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,013 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 192 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 67' 8"
- Depth: 74' 2"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 793 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick