European Masterpiece with Porte Cochere
About This Plan
- A grand porte cochere connects each of the two car garages to the main house of this distinguished European house plan.
- The bold two-story entry porch rises up to showcase the magnificent transom window over the front door.
- Inside, interior columns are used to define the living room and dining room without walls to block the views.
- The open designer kitchen boasts two islands that overlook the family room and nook and lots of counter space.
- The opulent master bedroom is a sight to behold with its double tray ceiling and two-way fireplace that warms the bayed sitting area too.
- A huge master bathroom proudly highlights the giant soaking tub set in the center with two columns.
- On the second floor, a teen study overlooks the living room below through open railing.
- Bonus space over the garage is configured as huge home office with half bath and a wet bar and a separate entrance.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,417 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,434 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 983 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 786 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 6
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 124' 0"
- Depth: 80' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 870 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick