About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Architectural details - on the gables, chimney, and columns - give this multi-level home plan two distinctive looks. Choose the one you favor. Both have a traditional flavor. Both are inspired.
- The interior of this home also is inspired. It's rich in details, comfortable, and sumptuous. It's ideal for the family that loves to entertain. From the soaring foyer, guests step down into the voluminous living room, cheered by a fireplace and wall of windows. The living room is open to a corner wet bar and to the dining room, accented with a dramatic tray ceiling.
- The family area is just as spacious, just as impressive. The family room is graced with a fireplace, built-in shelving, and a French door to the patio. A long, curved island divides the kitchen and family room. There's ample room in the island for a 6-burner downdraft cooktop, a sink, and a dishwasher. Look up: The tray ceiling mimics the curve of the island and the shape of the windowed dining nook. A walk-in pantry in the hall keeps staples handy.
- Two bedrooms and a master suite are secluded on the second floor. The lavish master suite features elegant double doors, tray ceilings, a private deck, and a walk-in closet. The bath houses a whirlpool tub, tiled shower, and a private toilet compartment.
- Related Plan: For an alternate version, see house plan 69375AM.