European Plan with Grand Entry and Arched Portico
About This Plan
- A tall arched portico enhances the elegant exterior and allows for a grand entrance in this spectacular single story home plan. The thirteen-foot tall foyer looks through to virtually every room, most of which face the rear of the home creating a panoramic view.
- A central gallery anchors the public space in this open spacious floor plan while decorative columns define the rooms. The dining room opens from the foyer maintaining privacy in the front of the home. A see-through fireplace divides the formal living room and family room enabling both rooms to take advantage of the rear view.
- The kitchen is a chef's dream equipped with a curved cook top island, a u-shaped countertop with ample cabinet space and a planning desk. Across the hall the nook features French doors to the rear patio- perfect for a cookout.
- Luxury abounds in the master suite. Tray ceiling, a spa tub and a huge walk-in closet are some of its amenities, not to mention a fantastic rear view. Two additional bedrooms are located across the home giving each wing its own privacy.
- A three-car garage and spacious utility room complete this home.
- Related Plan: Need more room? Gain a second floor with house plan 69237AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,004 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,004 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 100' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 809 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss