European Plan with Great Curb Appeal
About This Plan
- Columns flank the covered portico of this extraordinary home. Step through the double doors into an impressive gallery with a raised tray ceiling. The gallery passes an open dining room and a private den and leads to the voluminous great room, furnished with a corner fireplace.
- The large kitchen is a cook's dream, offering convenient access to both the great room and the dining room. The kitchen revolves around a large island with a cooktop and a curved snack counter. A door in the breakfast nook leads to the deck, making cookouts easy.
- The marvelous master suite features a large vaulted bedroom with sliding doors that open to the elevated deck. A double-sided fireplace brings warmth to both bedroom and bath. Access to the side-entry garages is through the practical laundry room, furnished with a sink, cabinets, counters, and a closet.
- Downstairs, two bedrooms share a compartmentalized bath. In addition, there's a bath with a shower. There are also a media room and a huge games room with built-in storage and a wet bar. Sliding doors open to the concrete patio.
- The roof pitch is 8:12.
- Related Plans: See these alternate versions - 69271AM and 69163AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,911 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,754 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,157 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 877 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick