European Stone Manor
About This Plan
- Beautiful stonework adorns the exterior of this European home plan with a finished lower level.
- The angled garage adds visual appeal and creates a side porch service entry.
- Double doors off the foyer open to a large den.
- The main living area is in the rear of the home where windows along the back wall bring in light and views.
- A beautiful wrap-around deck is ready for dining outside or just plain relaxing in the sun.
- A two-sided fireplace is shared by the great room and the ' suite.
- Upstairs, two large bedrooms each have a built-in desk.
- There is also a study nook near the loft.
- The finished lower level has two rec rooms and a big wet bar for grand entertaining.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,618 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,158 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,636 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 824 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 404 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): ICF
- Width: 90' 7"
- Depth: 70' 9"
- Max ridge height: 36' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 610 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0" 0' 0"
- Primary Pitch: N on N
- Secondary Pitch: N on N
- Framing Type: Truss