European Stucco Classic
About This Plan
- This 2,564 sq. ft. European home plan features a stucco exterior and an interior with a dramatic flair. A large living room, measuring 22'x18', highlights the lower level, featuring a fireplace, ceiling fan and doors leading onto a spacious 22'x14' patio.
- The formal dining room measures 14'x14'. With a bay window as its focal point, the 11'x10' breakfast nook flows into the 21'x12' gourmet kitchen. Separating the two areas is an angled snack bar. A large walk-in pantry, powder room and laundry room completes the service end of the lower level.
- This design features an oft-requested first floor master bedroom. The 16'x16' master bedroom is highlighted by a ceiling fan. The master bath pampers the owner with separate tub and shower, double vanity and larger walk-in closet.
- Completing the lower level is a 14'x12' study with a bay window and pocket door entrance into the master bedroom.
- Related Plans: Downsize with house plan 2032GA (2,270 sq. ft.).
- For more variations, see these house plans: 20009GA, 2044GA and 20010GA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,532 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,954 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 578 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,954 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 399 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available