About This Plan
- Clipped rooflines and a hip roof add distinction to this European home plan with decorative shutters and transom windows.
- Pocket doors on one side of the dining room give you an easy passage to the kitchen for serving meals.
- The very special kitchen has a huge island with a raised eating counter that faces the great room fireplace.
- The first floor master suite has a spacious shower, double sinks and a jetted tub, as well as a built-in desk area in the bedroom.
- Watch movies in the big second floor media room with a wet bar or have the kids do homework at the work station.
- Two bedrooms and a huge bonus room complete this level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,570 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,112 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,458 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,112 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 182 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 6"
- Depth: 83' 7"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 895 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick