About This Plan
- Arch-topped windows and a high arched entry with a large transom distinguish this European-style residence.
- The 16-foot high entry leads to the living and dining rooms.
- A see-through fireplace flanked by bookshelves can be enjoyed from both the living room and the family room. The family room flows into the informal eating nook and the kitchen area with its walk-in pantry.
- In the master suite, the ceiling slopes up to 10'. The luxury-filled master bath contains two walk-in closets, a corner marble tub and his and her vanities.
- Two bedrooms, two walk-in closets, a Jack-and-Jill bath and attic storage are located on the second floor.
- Ceilings: 8' standard; 9' in kitchen; 10' in dining room, living room and family room.
- See this related house plan: 74053RD.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,225 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,678 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 547 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 178 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 57' 7"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 519 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath