About This Plan
- Steeply pitched rooflines plus a brick exterior add style to this European home.
- Inside, an open floor plan meets the needs of today's families and adds a feeling of spaciousness.
- A covered porch in the rear adds shade and makes an ideal grilling spot.
- Split bedrooms place the master by itself in the rear. Homeowners will enjoy the large walk-in closet plus two sinks.
- Two family bedrooms and a hall bath are located on the opposite side of the home and a bonus room above the garage gives you flexibility.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,691 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,691 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 235 sq. ft.
- Entry: 36 sq. ft.
- Storage: 68 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 168 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 51' 10"
- Depth: 64' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 462 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick