European Style Home with Video
About This Plan
- Inspired by the English Tudor home of years gone by, this two-story charmer is sure to be a best seller.
- A barrel vault ceiling will entice you to enter and double French doors will further impress you on your left leading to the den.
- The kitchen, great room and dining room were carefully designed to create as big of living area as possible while still leaving room for a mother-in-law's suite to the right of the entry.
- Upstairs you discover four bedrooms including a master suite with walk-in closet, dual sinks and easy access to laundry.
- Three additional bedrooms, two with walk-in closets, make this home an excellent choice for large families.
- A three-stall side load garage completes this home.
- ADDED BONUS: See this house plan from every angle in this YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,103 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,582 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,521 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 53' 8"
- Max ridge height: 32' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 803 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss