European-Style House Plan with Bonus Room Above Garage
About This Plan
- Brick and stone accents on the exterior of this European-style house plan boast a bold and beautiful appearance, while shed dormers and a tin accent roof above a bay window complete the design.
- Upon entering, the foyer is bordered by a quiet study and the formal dining room. The living room, kitchen, and breakfast nook are open to one another, and the grand vaulted ceiling extends to the back, covered porch.
- The main-floor master bedroom is separated from the other rooms providing the utmost privacy, and features dual closets and a spacious, 5-fixture ensuite.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 can be found on the other side of the home with a Jack-and-Jill bath in between.
- The laundry room sits just inside from the side-entry, 2-car garage, and a nearby stairwell leads to a large bonus room with a powder bath.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 15030NC, 15031NC, 15067NC and 15070NC.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,719 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,719 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 241 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 54 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 420 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 69' 4"
- Depth: 91' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 630 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"