About This Plan
- A stucco facade accented by corner quoins and arched windows sets off this European-style abode.
- The porch leads into the foyer, where to one side columns demarcate the dining room. In the roomy den, windows flanking the fireplace look out onto the view in back.
- The good-sized kitchen, complete with pantry closet, is separated from the breakfast area by a cooktop-eating bar. Just steps away is the utility room and access to the garage.
- Of equal dimensions, bedrooms two and three share a full bath in the hall. On the other side of the house and placed in its own wing in back, the master suite offers luxury galore: in the bedroom, twin walk-in closets; in the bath, his and her sinks, a linen closet, garden tub and separate shower.
- Foundation: slab or crawl space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,888 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,888 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 63 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 10"
- Depth: 58' 11"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 551 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick