About This Plan
- A stucco exterior, clay tile roof and decorative wooden shutters give this exciting home plan the appearance of a villa in Europe.
- From the large foyer you can see straight through to the enormous living/dining room with its coffered ceiling.
- Three sets of double doors open to the rear logia that gives you outdoor living space.
- Thanks to the open floor plan, views from the kitchen extend all the way back to the big fireplace flanked by built-ins.
- Both the master bedroom and the first floor guest suite have their privacy with the master suite having a door that leads to the logia.
- Upstairs, a huge media/rec room opens onto the second floor balcony.
- Two family bedrooms share a hall bath and double doors open to a front balcony too.
- Note: Photos may be modified and not reflect the correct floor plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,115 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,918 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,197 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Raise Island
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 61' 10"
- Depth: 75' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 684 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"