Every Bedroom gets a Private Bathroom
4 - 5
About This Plan
- All four bedrooms in this huge Florida house plan have private bathrooms, a wonderful convenience.
- From the foyer, you can see straight back to the outdoor covered lanai with its summer kitchen and outdoor fireplace to ward off a chill.
- Amenities in the spacious kitchen include a built-in banquette dining area, a large walk-in pantry and a six burner cook top area.
- The kitchen island is positioned to give you open views of the great room, dining room and pool deck.
- No windows in the media room means a higher quality viewing experience.
- Guest suite 2 has a private entrance, a kitchenette and nook area, making it suitable as an in-law suite.
- Three big guest suites on the upper floor are reached by stairs or the residential elevator.
- Don't want an elevator? Turn the space into extra storage closets.
- HOUSE PLAN VIDEO: See this house plan from every angle in our YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,395 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,575 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 820 sq. ft.
- Entry: 296 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 38 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 530 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 313 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 104' 10"
- Depth: 67' 5"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1091 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss