Every Bedroom Gets a Walk-in Closet
About This Plan
- Every bedroom gets a walk-in closet in this charming and unusual house plan.
- The porch wraps around the front and side of the home and slants upward with room for ceiling fans.
- An open layout in the main living area lets everyone be together in one big space.
- Gather around the big fireplace or grab a snack at the peninusla eating bar in the kitchen.
- A walk-in pantry, cooktop island and window by the sink make this kitchen a warm and friendly place to be.
- The master suite is on the main floor and has two walk-in closet plus a large soaking tub in the master bathroom.
- Three big bedrooms are on the upper floor, two of which have private bathrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,225 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,405 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 820 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 8"
- Depth: 81' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 590 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss