Every Bedroom gets a Walk-In Closet!
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Stone, shakes and siding blend together beautifully in this attractive Traditional house plan.
- A wide foyer has two coat closets and a sightline that goes straight back to the vaulted great room.
- Efficiency is built right in with a walk-in pantry and a family entry from the garage that holds lockers and a bench to keep your family organized.
- The corner fireplace in the great room can be seen from the kitchen and dining room.
- Sliding glass doors open to an optional covered patio in back.
- The master suite is located on the first floor, away from the other family bedrooms.
- On the second floor, bedroom 2 gets a private bathroom while bedrooms 3 and 4 share a jack and jill connecting bathroom.
- The lower level gives you an extra bedroom, a family room and lots of storage and expansion space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,548 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,835 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 713 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 600 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12